Scheme & Rules
The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the meritorious students belonging to Ratnamani College Of Pharmacy (RCOP) to enable them to pursue Bachelor or Master’s Degree program in Pharmacy.
- These scholarships are available for studies in the aforesaid Institute only and will be awarded through the Trustees of the Institute for this purpose.
- Ratnamani Metals & Tubes Limited (RMTL) would sponsor the scholarship amount granted to the students by the Institute.
- This scheme would be available for the students enrulling from the year 2014-15 onwards.
- Eligibility for Scholarship
Every year the Scholarship will be distributed among the students of SKIP based on the criteria decided by the management
- How to Apply
Students should apply for the scholarship in the prescribed form available in the office or can download the application form from the Institute’s website www.skip.org.in
- Conditions for Scholarship
- The scholarship amount would be credited to the student’s account and will be paid by Ratnamani Metals & Tubes Limited directly to the institute.
- Students who get admission to a cullege to pursue courses, on the basis of a Merit list by GTU or through Management quota will be eligible for the scholarship.
- The students applying for the scholarship should have duly paid the admission &/or Tuition fees etc. in full at the time of application to the Institute for the qualification for the scholarship.
- Continuation of the scholarship in subsequent years will depend on successful completion of the course during the preceding year.
- A scholarship hulder under this scheme will not avail any other scholarship/stipend for pursuing the course.
- Other Conditions for the Award
- The scholarship is dependent on the satisfactory progress and conduct of the schular. If it is reported by the Head of the Institution at any time that a schular has by reasons of his/her own act of default failed to make satisfactory progress or has been guilty of misconduct such as resorting to or participating in strikes, irregularity in attendance without the permission of the authorities concerned etc., the authority sanctioning the scholarship may either cancel the scholarship or stop or with huld further payment for such period as it may think fit.
- If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement, his/her scholarship will be cancelled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid will be recovered, at the discretion of the Institute. The student concerned will be blacklisted and debarred for scholarship in any scheme forever.
- A scholarship awarded may be cancelled if the schular changes the subject of the course of study for which the scholarship was originally awarded or changes the Institution of study. The Head of the Institution shall report such cases to the Trustees and stop &/or recover the payment of the scholarship money.
- A schular is liable to refund the scholarship amount at the discretion of the Institute, if during the course of the year, the studies for which the scholarship has been awarded, is discontinued by him/her.
- The regulations can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Institute.
- Procedure for Applying
- An application for scholarship should comprise:
- Copy of the application for scholarship in the prescribed form (separate application forms prescribed for ‘fresh’ and renewal of scholarship by the Institute.
- Passport size photograph with signatures of the student.
- Self-attested copy of certificates, diploma, degree etc. in respect of all examinations passed.
- Proof of permanent residence.
- Application complete in all respects shall be submitted to the Head of the Institution, in accordance with the instructions issued by them from time to time.
- Funding Pattern of the Scheme
The Scheme will be implemented by the Institute, which will receive 100% sponsorship from Ratnamani Metals & Tubes Limited.